Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Cutting Cafe -Lip Balm Holder

Hello Scrapping For Tranquility and Cutting Cafe Fans!  I hope you are having a very fun and blessed Cinco De' Mayo today!  It is my youngest daughter's, Larrisa's, birthday.  She turns 24 today.  Man, do I feel old!  lol  Anyhow, I want to share a special surprise I have for Larrisa not for her birthday but for her baby shower coming up in July.
Larrisa is having her 2nd and last baby boy in August and her shower is July 28th.  I wanted to make a thank you gift for everyone that is coming so when Regina asked us to make the lip balm holder this week I couldn't pass this up for my project.
Here it comes...don't forget to let me know what you think in the comment afterwards!



I used the Lip Balm/Chapstick Holder from The Cutting Cafe.  There are several designs of this holder and I used the SCALLOP EDGE WITH A  PRE-PRINTED WRAP That Regina Easter made just for me when I told her my idea.

I used all American Crafts Cardstock from 12 X 12 Cardstock Shop.  My rattle SVG is from Little Scraps of Heaven and my Block SVG with my soon to be Grandson's initials are from Cuttable Designs.  I then used a ribbon from my stash and tied a bow and I called it done.  

I hope you really like my baby shower giveaways.  I have made quite a few of the 30 I have to make.  Then on to the next decoration  I been told to make!  HAHAHA!

Blessings,




2 comments:

  1. i sure do hope these are a hit cause they sure are STINKING ADORABLE....love this idea....totally rocking it...

    ReplyDelete