Saturday, January 15, 2022

White Rose Crafts Dt Project-Sweet Prince Collection-Craft O'Clock


Good Morning! Today is my first post as a a Design Team member here at  White Rose Crafting . I want you to say, Kay and the other ladies TRULY are like family! If you ever were on the fence about a small business, this is the one you want to go with. Ok , Back to my post.....


For my layout of my grandson, Lachlan, I chose the darling paper pack, Sweet Prince by Craft O' Clock.

I loved the design on the paper so much I copied the banners and balloon made SVG's to match then used mini pop dots to pop them off the page.




Then again using my Cameo, I made my title and popped it up and called it done.

This collection is so darn cute there really isn't much you have to do to make your project stand out. I love it!

My supplies used not mentioned was AC and Bazzill Cardstock.

Leave me a message and let me know what you think!

Christi
















2 comments: