Friday, January 21, 2022

White Rose DT Project-My Precious Boy #1

Good Friday Morning!  I hope this finds everyone staying warm!  It is very cold here and we have a lot of Lake effect snow since I live right off Lake Michigan.
I wanted to share my White Rose Crafts Dt Project with you today.  


I started with the beautiful collection from Craft O' ClockMy Precious-Boy #1.  This piece of cardstock just stood out to me.  I really just loved it!  It really highlighted this photo of my grandson, learning to walk and looking out the door at his first sight of a snowfall.
To make my layout sparkle like snow I used the glitter Aqua from the Peacock Feathers Collection by Nuvo.

I used the title page from the paper pack, that had that nice wood look on the back, and used it to frame my picture along with a yellow piece of American Crafts piece of Cardstock.

Using Aqua Flowers from my stash and Coconut Paper Blooms from Kaisercraft, for my flowers and taking some wood veneer snowflakes I used Simply White Nuvo Drops to cover them in white, let them dry and added them to my photo.


Adding some old lace, I had from my stash, at the bottom of my photo, and an acrylic title "Heaven Sent" with brads, I called it finished. 

Let Me know what you think by leaving me a comment below.  I love hearing from you!  I will answer you back.

Have a beautiful Weekend!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment