Thursday, January 27, 2022

White Rose Crafts # 3-I Love you Tons!

Good Morning!  I wanted to step out of my box and do something a little different for my White Rose Crafts DT Project.

I try to make all 6 of my grandchildren Valentine's cards each year and my 7 year old granddaughter is a little eccentric . I decided to use non- traditional Valentine colors.


Using the Love You Tons stamp set by Lawn Fawn and the Love You Tons Die Set by Lawn Fawn, I colored them with my Copics.  

Then using the 6 X 6 Paper pad Spring Fling, by Lawn Fawn, I used the colors Gray, green and yellow.


What is a Valentine without a heart?  I then took the Creative Embellishments Laser-cut Chipboard: Hearts and took some green acrylic paint and painted it to match.  Once dry, I added it to a die cut heart and glued it down.

Adding some ribbon and gems I had in my stash I called it done.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.








No comments:

Post a Comment