Friday, February 4, 2022

White Rose Crafts February #1-Steampunk Valentine's Card



Good Friday Morning!  I wanted to share a Valentine's card I made for my husband.  He likes Steampunk style so I thought I would try my hand at it a bit.

White Rose Crafts makes it really easy whether you do cute , fancy or steampunk.  They carry just about anything to make your paper crafting easy.


Here is the card I made.  I started off with solid black and Kraft Cardstock then added Victoriana 6 X 6 Collection by 13 @rts.  This is a GORGEOUS collection and made just for those steampunk cards.

Then I used the Chipboard Embellishment Heart like last week but I didn't paint it.  Taking some cogs and gears I filled the heart and painted some of the centers with a touch of red.

Stamping my sentiment from a stamp set in my stash onto Kraft paper.  I called it done.  

I hope you enjoy it.  It was a fun and easy card to make.

Let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment