Thursday, February 1, 2024

Grandparents Day For Jaelyn

Good Morning !  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility here with a fun layout I did of my granddaughter on Grandparents Day.



Jaelyn was thrilled her Great-great grandparents came, my mom and dad, so I took a lot of photos.  I am very glad I did for this was the last Grandparents day they would attend.

I started off wanting to use the Lil Crayons Pencils Banners for the colors  I could match them with the Grandparents frame they were holding.  Then I decided to find a small enough font to make it my title.

From there I also knew I wanted to use the One Smart Cookie SVG for Jaelyn's teacher had made that her theme for her class that year.



When said and done, I was very happy with the layout and how much it memorialized so many things that were important that day.  That is what scrapbooking is really all about isn't it?



Have a blessed day and leave me a message and let me know why you scrapbook.










No comments:

Post a Comment