Sunday, February 18, 2024

TV Watching

Good Morning PPC Fans!  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility.  
I want to share a layout of my youngest grandson, Lachlan, when he was just over a year old, watching his favorite Educational programs.  He so loved those shows.


If I allowed him to, he could stand in one place for hours .  LOL  Finally I got him to sit down by lowering him manually to the ground.  LOL

When I noticed he was in the onsie t-shirt, I just had to make the Sweet Baby Boy Banner Set.  It is also Onsie t-shirts and comes in a girl version also.  I just thought this was the cutest thing!  I decided to go with the pastels of baby colors since , in my eyes, he was still a baby at just over a year.



Next using the Baby Blocks Capital Alphabet Set & the Baby Blocks Lowercase Alphabet Set, I spelled his name out on the side.  

Under my photos I made a doily set from Miss Kate Cuttables.

Here is a 2nd look at my project completed:


I enjoy making layouts for all my family and Printable Cuttable Creatables helps me do just that by supply my paper piecing in all my needs.  Come take a look!

The Files I used from Printable Cuttable Creatables are as follows:





Leave me a message and let me know what you think or if you have any questions.  I will be happy to get back to you!

Blessings,



       







No comments:

Post a Comment