Thursday, April 27, 2017

Trendy Twine-Thank you Card

Hello Scrapping For Tranquility and Trendy Twine Fans!Today is my last post for this Guest Design Term.  I have been overjoyed to Guest for Trendy Twine  August through December of 2016 and then March and April of  2017.  I hope everyone has enjoyed my projects as much as I enjoyed being here!  I will truly miss being a Guest DT.
Ok, onto my project!

I know, I know, I usually do something more "out of the box" as I say but I needed to make a thank you card so this is what I did and I hope you like it!


I started with using the file Watermelon Cuties by Cuddly Cute Designs. I started with American Crafts Cardstock. (It is the only Solid cardstock I will use for my paper piecings and my scrapbooking/cardmaking needs.) I made a 5X7 card base and set it off with 2 other rectangular shapes. I used a Stitched /laced die from Craftin Desert Diva's to cut the top rectangle. ( I use this die set sooooo much since I bought it a year or so ago when it was first released. More than any other die set I have. ) I then made my banners from the watermelon slice from the Watermelon Cuties set and then Used Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine, (My favorite brand of Twine!) for my banner string. I put my Girl Watermelon Cutie on and cut my tile on the Cameo and I was done. 

I so hope you enjoyed my project.

Again the items I used from Trendy Twine were:

Watermelon Taffy

Have a blessed Day!





12 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love the pink and green color combo and what is not to love about watermelons?! The Trendy Twine was the perfect embellishment to finish off your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the color combination of your card! The way you created the fun banner looks so awesome! Love the Watermelon Cutie too, she is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love the watermelon cutie and banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christi, this is so cute. Love the colors; they are perfect. And your Trendy Twine banner is adorable.

    Thank you so much for joining us for this guest term. It's been so much fun working with you and getting to see all of your beautiful projects. Looking forward to doing it again.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley! I sure have enjoyed it and I cant wait to do it again! Counting down the days! Thanks for having me! Christi

      Delete
  5. Oh she is definitely sweet! Love that cute banner.

    Thank you for guesting with us at TT :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! This is one of my favorite twines. Thanks so much for guest designing with Trendy Twine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks a million Helen! I look forward to doing it again! Thanks for having me! Christi

      Delete