Friday, May 5, 2017

GDT Papercrafting World!

Hello Papercrafting World & Scrapping For Tranquility Fans!  I am super excited that Melinda  From PaperCrafting World chose me to Guest Design this month!  For my first post I chose this ADORABLE file called Heartbreaker QTP Boy LO Set.  When I first laid eyes on it I knew it would fit my grandson, Lestat's 9 month photos!  So here is what I made:


I started with AC Cardstock and then pulled out a stack by Paper Studio called Boys Will Be Boys.  I used that to layer .  All my piecings and solid cardstock are made with AC cardstock.    I sized the Piecing down to 4 and 1/2 inches tall in Scal Pro 4 and used my Cameo to cut them out.  I inked and chalked my pieces, glued them together and laid them on my layout where I wanted them.  Glued everything down and I was done.  Very fast and easy layout.

I hope you enjoyed my first Guest piece for PaperCrafting World and I will see you later in the month!  Leave me a comment, I will be happy to respond to you!   

Blessings,




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you agreed to Guest Design for Paper Crafting World. Your work is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim! I am happy to be there! Christi

    ReplyDelete