Sunday, May 7, 2017

NSD-Connie Can Crop

Hello!  Yesterday was National Scrapbook Day and I hope you had some time to fit in some scrapping.  I tried to get in a bit but it was hard to stay on one site since there was soooo many celebrations going on in the virtual scrapbooking world!  I settled on Connie Can Crop since she is one of my favorites!

Connie posted some fun games and even a few sketch challenges and here is the one I am entering .  Here is the Sketch:


The Challenge was called "You are my Sunshine".  You needed to use the sketch for inspiration or follow it exactly if you wanted but use a Sun as your main focal point.  Here is what I came up with:


I know you really don't think of Christmas and sunshine a lot but when I think of "You Are My Sunshine"  I think of my grandchildren!   These first Christmas pictures of Lestat make me smile and how couldn't they?  He truly was my Christmas Sunshine!

I used AC Cardstock for the solids and Then the Solstice Christmas Stack by DCWV for the Snowflakes.  The twine is of course always from Trendy Twine it is the Berry Trendy Twine.  I wouldn't use any other Twine on any of my projects! 

I hope you enjoy my project for Connie Can Crop NSD Challenge and please leave me a message and let me know what you think!

Blessings,



Entering in :

Connie Can Crop NSD Challenge # 3  "You Are My Sunshine"





6 comments: