Sunday, May 21, 2017

Flower Pop-Up Card

Good Morning Scrapping For Tranquility and Cutting Cafe Fans!  I hope you all are enjoying this spring like weather we are having here in Northern Indiana , wherever you are!

I wanted to share with you today a beautiful file from the Cutting Cafe for our May 21st post called the Flower pop-up card. 
Wow is this a beautiful file and I hope you don't think twice about picking up this file for your collection.  You won't regret it. 
Here is what I made with it:



I used AC solid cardstock, The patterned paper is Core'dinations from Joanne's  and the ribbon Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.  I used a Die Cut from Stamps of Life ot make the Hello.


Now , How gorgeous is this?  It will just make you smile no matter what kind of mood  you might be in.  I used Watercolour pencils to color in the flowers on white cardstock.


I hope you enjoyed this beautiful card and cut file!  
Please join me on the 7th of june for another Cutting Cafe post!

Blessings!




14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I absolutely LOVE this!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Millie! Thanks for stopping by! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I totally LOVE the way the inside POPS out! Fantastic!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one beautiful pop up christi, i love EVERYTHING about it....so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sooo kind Regina! Maybe you will put it on CC web page????? lol

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous, Christi! Boy, you picked the perfect color! And speaking of gorgeous, so is your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so Beautiful! I love the picket fence and the details you added to the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Beth! Appreciate your kind words! Christi

      Delete
  7. P.s. I invite you to enter this on the Victorine Originals "flower" challenge at vostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christi, great card. Btw Tfs your wonderful card at Connie Can Crop. You a wonderful guest DT.

    ReplyDelete