Sunday, May 7, 2017

Cutting Cafe-Pinwheel Birthday Card

Hello Scrapping For Tranquility and Cutting Cafe Fans!  Today I wanted to share with you this ADORABLE file from The Cutting Cafe.  It is called the PINWHEEL TREAT CUP TEMPLATE AND CUTTING FILE.  There is soooo many uses and things you can make with this file but here is what I decided to do with it:


I am running low on birthday cards in my stash so I decided on a birthday card.  I can not take full credit for it though for I found a similar card on Pinterest.  I want to give credit to the artist but my grandson hit my keyboard and cleared the screen and I could never re-find it.  So if anyone does find a similar card and CAN give me the artist and link please do .  I like to always give credit where credit is due.  
Anyhow, I used all AC cardstock along with AC double sided printed cardstock.  I loved the summery colors of this print.  I then used The Cutting Cafe's MASON JAR SHAPED CARD TEMPLATE AND CUTTING FILE to cut the jar .  I used Pink and mains Pretty Princess Happy Birthday stamp for the sentiment and Pink and Main's  Stitched Greeting Dies for the banner.  For the embossing I used a  Cuttlebug 5X7 flower embossing folder.

Thank you for joining me today and I will see you again on the 21st for another Cutting Cafe post!

Blessings!



3 comments: