Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Cutting Cafe Valentine's Shaped Cards

Hello!  It is the 7th of the month and another Cutting Cafe post!  We are doing the Valentine's Shaped cards.  Boy are they fun!  I choose the Hugs and Kisses Shaped Card and the Hershey Kiss Window Box for my project.  Here they are!




I used AC Cardstock, Black for the base of the card and Cotton Candy For the Lips and bottom of the Hershey box bottom.  I used Authentique Valentine Collection, Polka Dot for the card and the Top of the Hershey Box Top.  
I then used Heat set rhinestones on the card on every 3rd letter .  Topped off the Hershey box with this months special of Twine over at Trendy Twine called Strawberry Cupcake and called it done!

Hope you enjoyed my project today!  Leave me a message and let me know what you think!

Thank you for stopping in!

Blessings!


6 comments:

  1. Christi, your card is awesome and I'm really loving that cute treat box. It's always fun to see Trendy Twine out and about.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Lesley! Thant means a lot to me! Thank you for stopping in! Blessings, Christi

      Delete
  2. hey lady, first off i am glad your feeling better...this set is so precious....love the display to...you are so talented...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and hershey kiss set! Love the bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, I truly appreciate you stopping by and your very nice compliment! Thank you! Christi

      Delete