Friday, February 9, 2018

February 2018 Guest Designer for Trendy Twine

Hello Scrapping for Tranquility Fans! Excited to be Guest designer for another term at Trendy Twine!

Today I want to share these adorable  Kraft Window Boxes and beautiful  Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine that are on special this month.

Here is what I did with them:




 First I took the  Kraft Window Box  and measured it and made an SVG to match out of it to cut my cardstock to cover the box.  Glued the  AC Crimson Cardstock from  12x12 Cardstock Shop ,on the box.  Wrapped the  Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine several times around the right side of the box and let it hang loose.  I glued a large heart shaped button onto the box and then a small heart shaped button on top of the large one.  Filled the box with Starburst candy.
I then made a tag in my Cameo 3 , putting a superhero burst to represent the burst in "starburst". cut out the  heart and lettering and glued them down and tied my pretty little  Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine  on my tag and called it done!  

I have made 3 more of these for my grandchildren for Valentine treats  and hope you can do the same.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

This is what I used from  Trendy Twine:








Blessings,


5 comments:

  1. Super cute and sweet! I love the play in words with the tag and candy. Great idea! Thanks for being February's guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth! Thank you for having me! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christi, this is such an adorable set. Your grandchildren are going to love these sweet little treats.

    Thanks so much for being Trendy Twine's February guest designer. It's always fun having you on the blog. Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve for us.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute and fun! Thanks for guest designing this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project!! I just love your creativity, the box is awesome!!

    Great job Christi!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete