Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Birthday Card

Good Morning!  I wanted to stop in and share a birthday card I made using the New Animal Friends Set from the Cutting Cafe.    

I am using the sketch from the first Scrapping for less Challenge here:Scrapping For Less Challenge 1 and here is the Sketch:


 Without further ado here is my card I came up with:


Isn't that Doggie adorable???  You can find the printable set here:Animal Friends Set.  There is sooo many cute little animals in this set a long with some cute sentiments.

I used Adhesives from Scrapping for less and Some AC  Cardstock and some fun Bone and doggie Brands to finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed my post.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Blessings,



Entering this in Scrapping for less Challenge number 1 here:Scrapping For less Challenge 1

3 comments: