Saturday, March 17, 2018

My Scrap Chick-Cross Gift Box

Good Afternoon!  I wanted to share this beautiful file from My Scrap Chick.  With Easter approaching I thought it was the perfect file to share.  

Without further ado :


This is the Cross Gift Box.  Is it not just Gorgeous?????    I just loved it!  

First , I used wood grain card stock from Photoplay's  "This Guy's " collection for the base , top , bottom inside and top inside.  I then wanted scripture for the outside back and top.  I couldn't find any in my stash stash!  Can you believe it!?!?  The nearest store that carries card stock is over 45 minutes away so when all else fails,  look up free scrapbook paper online and I furthered my search to bible pages.  Whala!  I printed it on a 8 1/2  by 11 piece of textured cream cardstock by AC  to have that aged look.  


(Side view)

I inked all my pieces with Prima Chalk edgers,made the gorgeous lily that comes with the file X3 and water colored the inside yellow, orange and red to give the look I wanted.  Added the bow made from some vintage lace I inherited from my great aunt , added some faux pearls and called it done.

I really hope you enjoy this beautiful cross box as much as I do.  Leave me a message and let me know what you think!

Hope you have a blessed Easter!




   



2 comments: