Sunday, March 25, 2018

My Scrap Chick-Easter Chick Bundle

Happy Sunday!  I wanted to share with you an adorable SVG set from My Scrap Chick.  It is called the Easter Chick Bundle.  Wow, is this soooo cuuuuttee!  Just love this!  I loved it sooo much I broke the set up for 2 of my grandchildren's Easter layouts from 2017.  Here they are:

 
This one is for my 2 year old grandson, Lestat.  I thought it was perfect for all the photos I had.  Whimsical, just like him!

 
This one is for my 3 year old granddaughter, Jaelyn,  just dainty enough for her girlishness that she projects.  I was really happy with this also!  

Here is all the paper pieces up close:


Lestat's


Jaelyn's

Now, If you would like to see them with the pictures here is what they would look like:

 
Lestat's


Jaelyn's

Thank you for stopping by and please leave me a comment to let me know what you think!



Products:

AC Cardstock for all solids

Lestat's Pattern cardstock
"Happy Easter" by Echo Park

Jaelyn's Pattern Paper
"Easter Assortment" by 
Doodlebug Designs Inc.

Ribbon in my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment