Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My Scrap Chick- Heart Top Treat Boxes and Tags

Good Morning!  I have exciting news!  If you haven't heard I have made the 2018 Design team for My Scrap Chick!  I am very excited to begin this adventure!  I hope you will follow along with me!  Take a look at this design team!  





WOW!  look at all that talent!  I am sorta intimidated!   HAHAHA!  So follow along and let me know how I do!  I would love to hear what you think! 

My first project I have for you is the Heart Top Treat Boxes & Tags.  

I made these for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day .  These are so versatile though you can make them for any holiday or just because you love the file!

There is 3 sizes to these I made the 


Medium


and the Small.

I Used all AC Cardstock and a piece of Pattern paper I had in my stash .  I had the ribbon I got on clearance last year at Joann's after St.  Patrick's Day  for 70 percent off.  ( I am huge clearance shopper!)  I then used a printable from pinterest for the tag. 




Right now My Scrap Chick has a huge $1.00 sale going on!  Stop in and pick up some of my favorite files for this great price!  You can't beat it!


Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment