Saturday, April 7, 2018

Cutting Cafe-April 7th- Notepad

It is that time again!  Time for my  The Cutting Cafe post  for the first part of the month.  I missed last month for being ill.  I am back and I can tell you I really missed these challenges! 

Regina, challenged us to take a shaped card this month and turn it into a notepad.  This is what I choose and what I did  and I hope you like it....

 

I used the Fish Shaker Card.  I kept it as a shaker card part for I really liked it as a shaker .  

I used Under The Sea Collection by Doodle Bug Designs for the pattern Cardstock and AC Cardstock for the solids.  I then used Printer paper as my Notebook paper for inside.  My adhesive was Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, E-Z Runner Grand.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment on what you think!

Blessings,





9 comments:

  1. this is soooooooooooo adorable christi....what a fantastic notepad...you so rock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Regina! I so appreciate you and pushing my limits! <3 Christi

      Delete
  2. love the idea of a shaker notepad! any age would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful is this! A Shaker and a Notepad - you can write and then shake it up - super duper - lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this adorable shaker fish notepad. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful notepad Christi. Love it so much

    ReplyDelete