Saturday, April 21, 2018

Dubble Bubble Gum - The Cutting Cafe

Happy Saturday!  It is Cutting Cafe time!  I made 24 of this particular file for my grandsons class and the kids just loved them!

I think everyone remembers the old Dubble Bubble Gum and this file is just perfect for it.





Dubble Bubble Gum Fun  has sooo many cute tags and background images to use along with this cute little box.  I fit 12 pieces of gum in this one little box.  

Stop by The Cutting Cafe to pick up all the cute files for basically any need!

Leave me a message and let me know what you think!  I would love to hear from you!

Blessings,




3 comments:

  1. hey cutie, i am so glad you did this file...it is one of my favorite and I totally forgot i had it...but i loved it when i created it....this is sooooooooooooo cute...would be awesome favors...thank you so much for all you do for the cafe...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice work here - what a fab job on this project - lovely!

    ReplyDelete