Thursday, April 5, 2018

My Scrap Chick- Camera Gift Box

Where has this week gone?  I can't believe it is Thursday already!  
Today I want to share a My Scrap Chick project I did and fell in total love with!  It is the camera gift box from the Camera Trio Collection.


It was sooo fun to decide how to make and what to use on it.

First I used the This & That Collection from Echo Park for  all the Card stock.  I wanted a vintage camera feel and this seemed to have it.


I Used AC Cardstock for any Solid Cardstock on it.  Then I decided to add a Camera Strap.  I had gotten this wonderful wide ribbon from my Secret Sister for Christmas and it is from Stamping up.  (I can't remember the name I am sorry)  I thought it was PERFECT for a camera strap.  I attached it with a round paper clip and E6000 Glue.


Then wanting to add a Button I found a wooden button and took a copic marker and colored it to match my cardstock .  Then taking a enamel dot to top it off. Of Course If you know me and most of my projects , You know I have to add Trendy Twine!  So to make it match I added some beautiful Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine  around the lens and also made a cute little bow for behind the Prima Flowers I added to the lens to top it off.

I Hope you enjoy my Camera as much as I did making it.  Please leave me a message and let me know what you think!

Blessings,



5 comments:

  1. Any chance you have the dimensions for this project, I uploaded it into design space and the sizing is all wrong. Please help! TIA Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! I do not use Design space I use THe silhoutte Cameo 3. It imports at the correct sizing for me. Let me contact Valerie , the owner of My scrap Chick and have her get a hold of you, With it being a Friday night she might not get back to you until tomorrow. I apologize for that. I am no longer a part of My scrap Chick but help out when needed with questions, IF I CAN. lol. IF you do not hear by tomorrow evening please get back to me and I can give you the dimensions it comes in for me and see if that helps. HAve a blessed weekend. Christi

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for getting back to me so quick I really appreciate it. Also love your paper choices and overall camera design. :)

      Delete