Saturday, December 17, 2016

Trendy Twine-Snowman Card

Frosty the Snowman was a jolly happy soul! That is how I feel about my card I made for Trendy Twine this week!  I want you to think .....Frosty.....Frost.....Frosted....Yeah that is it!  Frosted!




 It all started with this adorable SVG Vintage snowman from Little Scraps of Heaven.   I just adored him !  I thought what would look better with him but Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine and this beautiful paper my dear friend Beth sent me?

First I layered American Crafts Cardstock with the gorgeous Pattern paper that was given to me .  I then Took the Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine and wrapped it around the top 4 layers and tied it in a bow , making sure that it was at an angle and crossed over itself each time.  I added a small tag to it before adding the bow to add a special name to whoever you decide to give it to.  (I have not done this yet) 




I then added the SVG of Frosty and slipped him behind the twine.To top it off  what better look than Frosted Cranberry Sequins that is a perfect ending to a Frosty.....Frosted......Song....I mean Card!  LOL  I added three to the top right corner of the card.



I would love it if you would stop by Trendy Twine's blog today and visit them and me and leave is a message at:Trendy Twine


Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:




Thank you for joining me today!  I would love to hear from you!  





8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I love that color combination! Your snowman is so super cute too! Thanks for joining us as a TT guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sukie for all your wonderful comments and stopping by! Christi

      Delete
  2. You really did a awesome job on this card! Lots of layers, pretty papers and an adorable snowman! That twine and sequins were the perfect finishing touches for it. You are doing a great job guest designing for TT this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I appreciate your wonderful words of encouragement! Christi

      Delete
  3. Christi, this is the cutest little snowman card. The colors are so pretty and love that you added the sequins, too.

    Thanks so much for guesting with us :)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo Much Lesley! I am enjoying sooo much being a Guest DT. I am glad you are enjoying my projects! Christi

      Delete
  4. He is just adorable!! Super cute card!! I love the pretty twine bow and sequins!
    Thanks for joining us as a TT guest designer!Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Migdalia! I am glad you like my project! I love being a guest DT! Christi

      Delete