Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Cutting Cafe- 2017 Resolution Journal

Hello!  For our project for The Cutting Cafe this time , we had to make something with a 2017 file for New Years.  This is what I decided to make.




I made a New Years Resolutions Journal.  For the Cover I used the 2017 Background Printable Set.   The journal is to be used almost like a planner /journal where you write your resolutions in it.  Monthly you will write about how you are doing with your resolutions, keep memorabilia, take photos and such.  



Here is an example of January. I left plenty of room to add stamps, cutting files and anything else I wanted to add just like you do in a planner. What I have added is the month, Journaling For The Holidays Printable Stamp Set, which I made into a picture mat to add a picture and also the Bigger Between The Lines Printable Stamp Set for my journaling box. 


 February , I added Pocket Planner Add On again with the tag made into a picture mat.  


 Just my last example.  I will not bore you with every month.  But they all are a little different.  

I hope this inspires you to make your own New Years Resolution Journal to help you this year.

Thank you for joining me for another wonderful The Cutting Cafe blog post and I will see you on the 7th of January for the next!  


Blessings,

Please leave me a comment , I love hearing from you!  I will respond!  

10 comments:

  1. WOWZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR this is sooooooo awesome my friend..what a wonderful labor of love.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much Regina! It was a lot of fun to make!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much ! I appreciate your kind words! Christi

      Delete
  3. Your journal is lovely. Good use of Regina's subway art on the cover.
    Krista H/Cuttign Cafe Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty..I have a couple of new post on my blog as well.. Love your bright color...Cheers! Krista

    ReplyDelete