Saturday, December 24, 2016

Trendy Twine-Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I wanted to share my Final December Guest DT post for Trendy Twine with you.
It is a quick and easy Christmas decoration using the Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine and the Frosted Cranberry Sequins.



I made a Christmas tree by wrapping the Trendy Twine around a round ,triangle, foam form.  For the "ornaments" I used the Frosted Cranberry Sequins stuck on with pearl-head straight pins.  To top the tree off I bought a gold star and painted it with blue acrylic paint and stuck it on top.

I am really pleased how it turned out and hope you enjoy it too.

Here is the products I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


Frosted Cranberry Sequins



To see more of the wonderful Trendy Twine Designer's work, stop over to Trendy Twine's  Blog!

Blessings,





10 comments:

  1. Thank you Georgiana! Merry Christmas! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas tree is gorgeous!! I love the pretty trendy twine, sequins and pearls!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christi, this is such a cute and original idea to create with Trendy Twine! I loved all the projects you have created this month. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Beth for you wonderful comments ! Glad you liked my tree! Christi

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous twine tree! I love how you embellished it with the pretty pearls and sequins! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sukie for the very kind comments n my Twine tree! I had a fabulous Christmas and hope you did also! Happy New Year! Christi

      Delete
  5. Wow, Christi! You did a fabulous job on this. Love all of the pretty details. This is such a beautiful centerpiece for the holidays.

    I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful 2017.

    Thanks so much for being our December Guest Designer. It's been so much fun working with you.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lesley, Thank you for your generous and kind comments on my Twine Tree and all my projects this December. I was VERY honored to represent Trendy Twine and You. I would be happy to do it all over again or in the future if you need me as a guest or full time. It has been a blast ! I try to think out of the box and not just the same old projects and keep everyone thinking. :) You are an amazing woman and I respect you very much and think you are just sooo sweet. I wish you a VERY Happy New Year! Love , Christi

      Delete