Saturday, December 3, 2016

Trendy Twine Guest DT- Christmas Candy with Tag

Hello!  I hope this finds everyone in the Christmas Spirit! I am Guest DT'ing for Trendy Twine today I want to share a project to hopefully get you more in the Christmas spirit using the Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.




I made this fun piece of candy with the  Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine ,  wrapped it in cellophane,then tied the ends in the  Frosted Cranberry.  I then a made a tag by The Cutting Cafe called Christmas Gift Tags in the same colors as the Trendy Twine to attach to it.

To Find this months Featured Trendy Twine please follow the link below .  Snatch this one up quickly it is truly a beauty! 


Blessings,



16 comments:

  1. This is super duper cute! I love that this is such an original idea. Thanks for being guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! I appreciate all your sweet compliments and all your help! Christi

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks soooo much Janice! Thanks for stopping in! Christi

      Delete
  3. Totally cute idea!! I love the pretty tag!!
    Thanks for being this month's guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project idea! That candy is so fun and I love how it looks! Adorable tag too! Thanks for joining us as our guest designer over at Trendy Twine this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comments Sukie and thanks for having me! GDT Christi

      Delete
  5. Very cute gift! Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is too cute, Christi. Very creative and such a great idea for Christmas decorating.

    Thanks so much for guesting on the blog this month. Looking forward to seeing your other creations.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Lesley! I AM thrilled YOU LIKE IT! Thank you very much! I am excited for you to see my other projects! Thank you for stopping by! GDT Christi

      Delete
  7. This is so great Christi! Lots of fun inspiration here!! Great job! Thanks for being a Trendy Twine Guest Designer this month, I can't wait to see what else you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo Much Kimberly! I don't know how I missed your comment! I apologize. I look forward to the rest of the month! Happy holidays to you and yours! Christi

      Delete
  8. What a fun project, thank you for sharing such a. It's idea!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I understood what you meant ! Thank you sooo much! I am not sure how I missed yours and Kimberly's comments but I apologize. I hope you have a very happy holidays! Christi

      Delete